Plas Coch Holiday Homes
The Perfect Escape For You...
Discover an enchanting retreat at the gateway of the Isle of Anglesey.
Situated in Anglesey and set amongst 60 acres of stunning parkland, Plas Coch (which when translated means Red Mansion) is ideally located close to the shallow tidal waters of the picturesque Menai Strait. The stunning Elizabethan Plas Coch Manor House is set in well-maintained grounds offering spectacular owners’ only facilities, including an elegant Manor Bar and the exclusive 1569 Restaurant.
What’s more, there are an array of activities to keep you busy during your time at Plas Coch. From the private marine boat club, where you can take exclusive cruises to the shadows of Snowdon, to the multi-purpose spa comprising of sauna, steam room, salt chamber, indoor swimming pool and much more. Combining the finest range of luxury caravans and lodges there are so many reasons why Plas Coch could be the perfect escape for you.
Onsite amenities include:
• An exclusive owners’ only restaurant and bar
• Fully equipped gymnasium and swimming pool, including luxury hydropools
• Treatment rooms boasting ice chamber, foot spa, atmospheric showers plus more
• 5-star spa facilities which includes a wide range of beauty treatments
• Extensive programme of land and waterbased activities
• Concierge service
Please Click Here to view our video.
For further information or to request a free holiday home brochure please contact us on the details below.
Telephone: 01248 711 920